- Maintain roadmap for Epic Games developed content including samples, templates, and engine content.
- Own and maintain best practices guidelines for creating samples, templates, and engine content for distribution.
- Manage tasks relating to preparation of samples, templates, and engine content for Unreal Engine releases.
- Assist in planning and preparation for Unreal Engine releases.
In this role I work closely with Embedded and Release Engine QA to maintain and update samples and template content for the Unreal Engine 4 and assist with images and video relating to UE4 release notes. My responsibilities are outline below.
- Fix issues related to samples content or code and blueprint template projects.
- Create and update content in samples or template projects when necessary to improve quality.
- Communicating with leadership, production, and Engine QA to prioritize issues for release.
- Work and communicate with content developers to resolve issues.
- Assist in capturing screenshots and video relating to new release notes.
Embedded QA Tester - Unreal Engine 4 as a contractor on the tools team. My responsibilities are outlined below.
- Create excellent test cases to help ensure the quality of Unreal Engine 4
- Execute test cases with attention to detail
- Work with developers and content creators to identify and work through bugs
- Creatively problem solve through working with development team
- Communicate issues and escalate if needed by understanding “bigger picture”
- Strive to become a Subject Matter Expert