I am a 3d Artist primarily focusing on hard surface and environment work. I have knowledge of several programs that encompass this field and I am always eager to learn new things.
My current focus is improving my skills with procedural texture creation using Substance Designer.
I am currently employed at Epic Games as an Engine Content Creator. I work closely with Embedded and Release Engine QA to maintain and update samples and template content for the Unreal Engine 4 and assist with images and video relating to UE4 release notes.
Guide the development and maintenance of the sample content library for the Unreal Engine.
In this role I work closely with Embedded and Release Engine QA to maintain and update samples and template content for the Unreal Engine 4 and assist with images and video relating to UE4 release notes. My responsibilities are outline below.
- Fix issues related to samples content or code and blueprint template projects.
- Create and update content in samples or template projects when necessary to improve quality.
- Communicating with leadership, production, and Engine QA to prioritize issues for release.
- Work and communicate with content developers to resolve issues.
- Assist in capturing screenshots and video relating to new release notes.
Embedded QA Tester - Unreal Engine 4 as a contractor on the tools team. My responsibilities are outlined below.
- Create excellent test cases to help ensure the quality of Unreal Engine 4
- Execute test cases with attention to detail
- Work with developers and content creators to identify and work through bugs
- Creatively problem solve through working with development team
- Communicate issues and escalate if needed by understanding “bigger picture”
- Strive to become a Subject Matter Expert